1) It is more important to pursue my passion than it is to sleep.
2) I will ultimately be a more well-rounded person if I challenge myself constantly.
3) I may never fit into a bikini, lounge around drinking martinis, or afford to hobnob at foreign film festivals to watch Fellini, but I'll be pursuing my own happiness.
4) I am sowing the seeds of stewardship in my own children and in the families of the communities of the Black River watershed.
5) I am part of something much larger than myself, am working toward a worthy goal, and am being a positive role model for my kids. I can only hope it works.